Thursday, March 4, 2010

Post-Op Day 6

Mar 4, 2010
My first full day with no contacts or glasses since the 4th grade!!! Amazing..

I must admit this slow recovery time really does suck, I noticed myself turning to look for my glasses every so often because my vision gets so blurry. I'm pretty damn envious of all those LASIK folk now.

The beginning of the day was better than yesterday, I could read the brand of my tv from across the room in the morning. Throughout the day my vision would fluctuate between that and semi blurry at distance, and very occasionally it would get blurry mid-ranged.

Since i'm only on the 4x flarex now i noticed that when it got close to when i needed to put drops in my eyes would get a little blurry. Maybe that's in my head, but I'm going to test this theory tomorrow with some wetting drops. It's possible that my eyes are getting dry and i don't even realize it!

Oh I also forgot to mention at the end of the night i'm using this new thing to keep the eyes moist, ho-ly crap does it work, but it also makes your vision SUPER blurry. When they say put it on before you go to sleep they weren't joking, you really can't do anything after you've put those things on your eye.

I already got my first bill from Chase, and my vision hasn't even gotten fully better yet!!!
oh well.. 24 months interest free financing here we come! =p


No comments: